12/17/2011

My natural hair journey_0001.wmv

My natural hair journey_0001.wmv Video Clips. Duration : 15.07 Mins.


This is a video of my hair journey from natural to pressed, to chemically relaxed, to broken off, to weaves, to wigs, to braids, to transitioning, and back to natural Afro-American Hair. I have not had any chemical straighteners (such as relaxers) in my hair for about 2 1/2 years. I hope this video will inspire other women that they can have more versatility with their natural hair while learning to love and respect their natural hair. I will be posting more videos of how I do my hair styles in the coming months, so please subscribe to my channel to keep in touch with me. Also please rate my video a 5 if you like it.

Tags: natural african american hair, kinky hair, transitioning your hair, kinky coily hair, 4a/b hair, pressing hair, no chemical hair, Shenicab

No comments:

Post a Comment