12/23/2011

27 Piece Makeover

27 Piece Makeover Video Clips. Duration : 8.88 Mins.


I used modelmodel 27p hair in black. I bonded it to a stocking cap over plastic cap and made a wig. This was my first attempt at a 27piece. Just Trying some new things. The makeup I used on my eyes are as follows in order as i applied them: White eyeliner (as a base) MAC Cream Royale MAC Bronzescapes pigment MAC Antiqued MAC Velvet Lady NYC Black Eyeliner Andrea Mod lashes 101 Lips: Sonja Kashuk Shimmering Sorbets

Tags: 27, Piece, hairstyles, senciti, Seneca, Sen, Short, Quickweave, wig, custom, stocking, cap, black, hair, styles, bonded, weave, Citi

1 comment:

  1. wholesalewigsonline.com highly recommend.. I personally purchased a lot of real human hair wigs and extensions from wholesalewigsonline.com i got my hair so fast and it is completely the softest, seeing how wonderful the straight hair is, i can only imagin how pretty the curly hair is most incredible hair that i've ever seen it is always smooth and exquisite,this hair is amazing! good quality and durability ,you can easily work with and maintain on

    ReplyDelete