12/14/2011

haul video part 2

haul video part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 7.95 Mins.


this is part 2 of haul video DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any companies or any other product shown or mentioned threw out my video, all comments and statements are of my own opinions, that is all (you can take them for what they are worth). All wigs where purchased by me for my own personal use, video was done solely for the enjoyment & educational purposes on YouTube.

Tags: haul, video, Preci0usss, makeup, eyeshadow, mac, smashbox, urban, decay, sephora, clinique, foundation, enkore, allthatglitters21, fafinettex3, makeupbytiffayd, on, budget, artist, inglot, forever, Opi, nail, polish, ulta, tutorial, review, tarte, nars, cco, stila, African, american, women, black, of, color, cheap, affordable, fashion, trends, hip, loreal, stiletto, lash, line, drugstore, Pre, Ci, Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment