12/26/2011

100% Indian Remy Hair ~ Sebina

100% Indian Remy Hair ~ Sebina Video Clips. Duration : 14.62 Mins.


This is the Beverly Johnson Remy Collection. 100% Remy Indian Human Hair Name: Sebina, Color 1B Price 5.99 www.lhboutique.com Thanks Rig, ForHooking Up My Theme Song, It's HOT!! www.youtube.com Please Follow Me At: hairstylesmadeeasywithdezi.blogspot.com www.dezibeautyblog.com This Site Is Dedicated To The Woman Of Color! dezibeautybabes.ning.com For The Woman Of Color, My Profile Page. dezibeautybabes.ning.com www.twitter.com Michelle Jenkins ~ Wedding Coordinator Contact Information: Cell (917)251-8092 e-mail: michelle@mysistathangweddings.com sistathangweddings.com She has teamed up with DJ Passion. She can get a party started, check her out on the web: www.DJPassionNY.com. ***Disclaimer All products mentioned in this video have been purchased by me for my own personal use. I have no affiliation with any of the other companies mentioned or shown in this video. Any positive or negative reviews I've given on any product is my opinion,and is based on my personal use.

Tags: Maccosmetics, Sephora, Chanel, NARS, invisilace, Remi Hair, Indian Hair, quickweave, African American Women, Dezi1016, Sassy Secret's, 'Women, Of, Color, coupons, Montana Deleon, Oprah, face wrinkles remover, meaningful beauty, make up, make-up, sugar cosmetics, too face, Rue Paul Drag Race, Kim Kardashian, Revlon foundation, Dezi, 1016

No comments:

Post a Comment