11/10/2011

Sensationnel Half Wig (full cap): HZ-A027 Review

Sensationnel Half Wig (full cap): HZ-A027 Review Video Clips. Duration : 7.62 Mins.


I recorded this video the day after I flat ironed my natural hair so that is why my hair is straight. I did NOT flat iron again. I purchased this wig from blackhairspray.com and it's okay. Not the best. I didn't like that i could not wear it as a full wig. Maybe I should have gotten something w/ a bang. I pretty sure you could cut it but I'm no expert and didn't want to waste money! The color is FS 1B/30 and i think it's a nice color for my skin tone or lighter. The wig: www.blackhairspray.com * I am not affiliated with any of the companies or products mentioned in this video. All products were purchased by me with my own money for my own use and enjoyment.

Tags: wig, half wig, total cap, sensationnel, hz a027, synthetic, hair, protective style, natural hair, fs, 1b, 30, african american, women, innovativethinkin

No comments:

Post a Comment