11/27/2011

HZ 7043 half wig by SENSATIONNEL

HZ 7043 half wig by SENSATIONNEL Tube. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


...yes tubbies Another reused, recycled and REVIVED half wig This one is another one of my ride or die, month old half wigs...I try not to through things aways that can be rehabbed like my half wigs...you just have to know how to work with them. I will post a video on how I rehab my half wigs next...so watch that vid to see how I revive some of my half wigs...feel free to tell me about your tips to reviving your half wigs...I learn from you guys too... Review on HZ 7043 LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...did I mention that I LOVE IT! If you want a longer half wig but not toooo long, cheap but looks human like, blends with your flat ironed, straightened hair and is extremely versatile then you need to definetly buy this one. I paid .99 offline...but you guys know do your comparsion shopping...you might find it cheaper...keep in mind the shipping cost if you ordering offline...it may be cheaper to pick it up from your local beauty supply if you only want this one thing. I bought two of them , the one in the vid is a color 1 which matches my hair perfectly since I put my heat protectant and moisturizer in my hair (which makes my hair darker) and I also have it in a #2 which is dark brown...its a bit light so if you dont plan on using oil in your hair or youre not leaving hair out then this might work if you dont necessarily have brown hair, so if you have medium dark to dark hair like me then get the #1 or #1b. Thanks for watching:) Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any other ...

Tags: HZ 7043, SENSATIONNEL HALF WIG HZ 7043, HZ-7043, slideshow, half wig, african american hair, straight half wig, straight look, beauty, JFSTYLESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment