2/21/2012

Valentine's Day Look.

Valentine's Day Look. Tube. Duration : 11.77 Mins.


My Valentine's Day Look Hope You Like It! :-) MAC Eye Shadows in Rice Paper Beautiful Iris Fig MAC Lipglass Limited Edition in Viva Glam lV Milani Blush in Mai Tai Milani Retractable Lip Pencil In Sugar Plum Iman's Foundation In Clay5 My Hair, Is From Black Hair Spray Motown Tress Synthetic Fine Mono Comfort Cap Color 1B Price: .99 www.blackhairspray.com **Please Keep In Mind That I've Had This Wig Cut And Feathered To Suit My Facial Features. Please Connect With Me At The Following: hairstylesmadeeasywithdezi.blogspot.com www.dezibeautyblog.com For The Woman Of Color, My Profile Page. dezibeautybabes.ning.com www.twitter.com www.myspace.com Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry "Cashmere" Two Tone Earrings .00 From Her Cashmere Collection, page 30 www.tracilynnjewelry.com www.tracilynnjewelry.com ***Disclaimer:All products mentioned in this video have been purchased by me for my own personal use. I have no affiliation with any of the companies mentioned, or shown in this video. Any positive or negative reviews I've given on any product is my opinion,and is based on my personal use.

Tags: Maccosmetics, Sephora, Chanel, NARS, invisilace, Remi Hair, Indian Hair, quickweave, African American Women, Dezi1016 Women Of Color, coupons, Montana Deleon, Oprah, face wrinkles remover, meaningful beauty, make up, make-up, sugar cosmetics, too face, Rue Paul Drag Race, Kim Kardashian, Revlon foundation, Dezi1016

No comments:

Post a Comment