1/03/2012

It's A Wig Lacefront Wig "Lace Envy"

It's A Wig Lacefront Wig "Lace Envy" Video Clips. Duration : 10.88 Mins.


It's A Wig Lacefront Wig "Lace Envy" in color #4. This is a wet and wavy style lacefront. This is a different look for me but it's growing on me. :-) I purchased it from my local BSS for and some change. Great buy for a lacefront! I hope you enjoy the video!!! Eyes MAC-Pigment Blue Brown Ardell Fashion Lashes-120 Demi Cheeks MAC Blush-Eversun Lips MAC Lipglass-New Flame & Peachy Tinted Lipglass MAC Lipliner-Chestnut

Keywords: Adhesives, Lacefront, Wigs, Beverly, Johnson, Wig, Freetress, Equal, Freetree, Holiday, beauty, on, budget, Miracle, Weave, Half, Modu, Anytime, Express, outre, Eyebrows, sensationnel, synthetic, full, band, cap, glance, model, zury, motown, tress, newborn, free, lord, cliff, eve, vanessa, manhattan, style, junee, lace, front, spiritualgal07, the, zone, spiritualgal, 07

No comments:

Post a Comment